DUI Attorney in Tampa

Are you facing criminal charges in Tampa?

Nobody is perfect, and bad things happen to good people. If you are facing DUI charges, you need to talk to a lawyer right away. If you retain a powerful Tampa DUI attorney, you have a much better chance of acquittal. I am a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney and I can help you if you are facing any type of criminal charge. If you are facing domestic violence charges or theft charges, I can defend you in court. While I was serving as a prosecutor, I worked on over 150 trials, and my well-rounded experience as both a prosecutor and defense attorney has helped me to build compelling defense cases with successful results. I have represented clients facing a wide variety of criminal charges, from probation violation charges to murder charges. Click here for a free case evaluation so I can help you today.

Reputable Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney

If you have been arrested for any type of crime, it is important for you to know your rights. You have the right to remain silent, which means you do not have to speak to law enforcement if they are questioning you. This is your right as outlined in the Fifth Amendment. The Sixth Amendment grants you the right to have your attorney present during questioning. Don't let police scare you into thinking you must talk to them as it is your constitutional right to decline their questions. Hire an aggressive Tampa criminal defense lawyer so that you have an attorney fighting for you. Remember, your freedom is hinged upon the success of your criminal defense lawyer. I founded my firm, The Law Office of Wyndel G. Darville, PLLC, to represent defendants in the Tampa area who are facing criminal charges. Pursuing acquittal is my priority, and I will work diligently to effectively defend your case. Don't risk your freedom. Contact my firm today for skilled legal representation.

North Port Resources
About Tampa
Tampa Map
Criminal Defense Directory

Get a Free 30-Minute Case Evaluation

Let’s Review the Specifics of Your Case

Send My Information