Defending Criminal Charges in Sarasota, FL
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been charged with a crime in Sarasota, FL, it is crucial to have a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney by your side. At The Law Office of Wyndel G. Darville, PLLC, we understand the complexities of the criminal justice system and are dedicated to protecting your rights and fighting for the best possible outcome for your case.
Why choose our criminal defense firm?
- Experience: With years of experience in criminal defense, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the laws and procedures in Sarasota, FL. We have successfully handled a wide range of criminal cases and have a track record of achieving favorable results for our clients.
- Personalized Approach: We believe in providing personalized attention to each client. We take the time to listen to your story, understand your concerns, and develop a strategic defense strategy tailored to your specific case.
- Aggressive Advocacy: Our team is known for our aggressive advocacy on behalf of our clients. We will fight tirelessly to challenge the evidence against you, negotiate with prosecutors, and present a strong defense in court.
- Responsive Communication: We understand that facing criminal charges can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. That is why we prioritize open and responsive communication with our clients. We will keep you informed about the progress of your case and promptly address any questions or concerns you may have.
When your future is at stake, trust The Law Office of Wyndel G. Darville, PLLC to provide you with the skilled and dedicated representation you need. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discuss your criminal defense options.
Arrested? Call a Proven Sarasota Criminal Attorney: (941) 564-5319
In the wake of a criminal accusation, you must take action to protect yourself against the legal and emotional implications of a conviction, our office offers effective legal guidance for cases that involve criminal prosecution at the local, state, and federal level.
Why Call Our Criminal Defense Firm?
- 20+ Years of Courtroom-Tested Experience
- Former JAG Officer, Military Prosecutor & State Prosecutor
- 150+ Jury Trials Handled as a Prosecutor
- Free 30-Minute Case Review to Go Over Your Defenses
During a FREE case evaluation, we can discuss the specific details of your situation and help you prepare a strategy for a powerful defense. As your Sarasota criminal defense lawyer, we place your best interest as my highest concern. Call The Law Office of Wyndel G. Darville, PLLC at (941) 564-5319 or send an email today to get started!
Dismissed Aggravated Battery
Client was charged with Aggravated Battery (a 2nd-degree felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison) that occurred at a public park. He was accused of striking an individual and breaking his jaw. Police were called...
Charge Dropped Carrying a Concealed Firearm
Client was confronted by law enforcement regarding an outstanding warrant on an unrelated charge. She was in possession of a backpack with a purse on the inside. Search incident to arrest...
Full Acquittal Criminal Use of Personal Identification Information
Client was accused of using personal identification information of third person for purposes of harassment. The Client was put on trial and the State introduced evidence of the alleged offense...
Dismissed Domestic Battery
Client was accused of battering her boyfriend during a custody exchange. During the investigation...
Case Dismissed Domestic Battery
Client was charged for a physical altercation with his wife. Upon further investigation by the defense time, we were able to show the prosecution, that it the client was acting in self-defense...
Know Your RightsKnow what your rights are during encounters with the police.
After a DUI ArrestYour actions after a DUI arrest will shape the rest of your case.
The Do's & Don'tsAvoid jail. Read these important tips from a criminal defense lawyer.
Free ConsultationContact me today for a 30-minute case review and initial consultation.
Contact The Law Office of Wyndel G. Darville, PLLC
For more than 20 years, I have worked as a civilian prosecutor, military prosecutor, defense attorney, and senior defense counsel for the U.S. Army Reserve. Using my experience and devotion to my clients, I fervently pursue dismissals of cases and reductions of criminal charges to obtain the best results possible for my clients. At The Law Office of Wyndel G. Darville, PLLC, I offer aggressive action to challenge the charges you are currently facing. Act quickly to increase your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome with a Sarasota defense lawyer from our firm.
I know you need your questions answered, which is why I offer a free 30-minute case evaluation for your benefit. Take advantage of the free assessment today to find out how I can represent you to protect your freedom.